Wednesday, September 20, 2006

My Aunts are kinda funny...

THE AUNTS ARE BACK!

I've never thought of my aunts as weird or funny. But maybe they are...?!?

They came back last night and we went out to Asian Grill for a steamboat buffet. It was really yummy! When we came back home, both of them asked me about the new plant displayed in the middle of the living room.

I had two separate conversations with the two aunts.

Conversation One

Aunt A: Nice plant, where did you get it?

Me: Oh, my friend gave it to me for my birthday. It's a miniature pepper plant, and the small peppers have really nice colours!

Aunt A: Went closer to have a look. Wow, it does have pretty colours. Looks at me. Haha, your friend must think of you as a small pepper so she gave you this!

Me: Uhuh...raises eyebrows...

Conversation Two


Aunt B: Looks at the plant...

Me: Looks at the plant too...

Aunt B: Which boyfriend gave you that?

Me: Raises eyebrows. Uh, my friend gave me that for my birthday.

Aunt B: Goes off tangent and I can't remember the whole conversation we had after that.

I think they're weird...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home