Monday, May 08, 2006

Over the clouds I go

Camp at Cypress Hills was awesome! God spoke to me regarding a few things, mainly about surrendering my life to Him. I was also struck in awe of His faithfulness to me throughout the past year, and He also convicted my heart about the vision of being a Navigator: a labourer for Christ. So that is in a nutshell of things He was teaching me over the 10 days camp. Aside from that, camp was great, meeting new and old friends from different Universities across Western Canada and of course, the outdoorsy stuff! I went horse back riding, and my horsee was indeed a naughty one, he nearly threw me off his back! Mountain/Hill climbing was also quite nice!

So anyway, I'm flying back to Malaysia in six hours' time, and I'm not prepared at all! Not packed and feeling kinda sad to leave, which is totally weird.

Anyways, tata!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a great trip! I guess I'll probably see you in the summer or fall sometime. Bring me a machete, or some other cool-but-dangerous Malaysian souvenir!

1:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, have a great trip... and have lots of fun :)

4:46 PM  
Blogger Grace said...

Alex,

Machete? Are you crazy? I wouldn't know where to purchase one here! And when I bring it back to Canada, I'll probably get arrested due to such a weapon found in a dangerous Malaysian woman's luggage!

Nilos,

I'm having fun, but it's soooo hot and I've gotten fat already!

6:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home