Tuesday, April 25, 2006

I'm done!

Yay, I'm finally done with all my exams! Feeling a little bit exhausted from the busyness and stress of exams in the last two weeks though. But it's done, and I've a colourful summer to look forward to!

So here's what Grace is gona be doing in the next four months:

Navs Summer Camp in Cypress Hills for 10 days starting from this Friday. Then I'll stop by in Calgary for a couple of days before flying back to Malaysia. I have a summer internship with a sports marketing company for two months, and am really looking forward to that. Then guess what? I'm MC-ing at my cousin's wedding the following Saturday after I arrive in KL. Kinda nervous about that. Mmm, then I have a church camp to attend, may visit the Orang Asli (Aboriginals) at Kampung Jus - the place I visited last summer. Then of course there's eating, eating and eating, hanging out with family and friends and shopping! Initially I wanted to make a short trip to Singapore, but I'm not sure if my schedule permits it. Oh oh yeah...and I may also be organizing a formal class reunion, so that would be cool!

Then back to Edmonton for one or two courses in summer. Then of course there's organizational work to be done with Navs, ASASE and Eonfire.


Ok, as for now, it's time to clean the house!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey babe!! it's good to hear tht you're done with exams! :) me, im still in the midst.. have 2 more papers. COme by Singapore ok!! If not i'll go up if i can k.. can i stay at your place?
gerry^_^

2:36 AM  
Blogger Grace said...

Hey Gerry!

Yeah, I really want to go visit you and others in Spore lah. Hopefully I can make the time to go there, coz my cousin lives there too. We'll see.

Hey, can you email me your contact number in Spore?

8:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home