Saturday, April 22, 2006

My back hurts.

My back have been hurting for the last few days.

I've come to the conclusion that it's either:

1. Grace is getting old
2. Running twice a week is too much for Grace's body
3. Grace have been sitting in one position studying for waaaayy too long

I told my American friend that yesterday and he gave me the following advice: "Don't go throw your back out!"

Don't go throw your back out? Woah, I didn't realize that was English! Is that just American slang?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A clip from the Simpsons might shed some light on this subject:

Dr. Hibbert: [whistles] Your spine is more twisted than Sinbad's take on marriage. [chuckles]
Homer: So? Just give me some drugs and surgery.
Dr. Hibbert: Oh, I'd love to but, uh, to be honest, modern medicine has a lousy record of treating the back. We spend too much time on the front.
Homer: Yeah, there's some neat stuff on the front.
Dr. Hibbert: I'm going to send you to my chiropractor.
Homer: Hey, I thought real doctors hated chiropractors.
Dr. Hibbert: Well, that is our official stance but between you, me, and my golf clubs, they're miracle workers.

5:06 PM  
Blogger Grace said...

hahahaha! Didn't know you like the Simpsons!

Chiropractor, I don't think they're covered by AB Healthcare are they? Remember...I'm a poor University student here!

8:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chiropractors are mostly covered by AB Healthcare, but you might need to be reffered by your doctor...

3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home