Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Wee Ming

 Posted by Picasa


My oddball friend Wee Ming got married. When he emailed me a month ago letting me know, I was so shocked. We've been good friends for the past four years, and he's this melancholic-loner guy who's a musician/owns a music production company/vegetable wholesaler and latest being a joint-owner of a cafe. I still don't know the whole story yet since it seems a bit sudden and I was a little apprehensive when he told me that. But, he sent me his wedding pictures today and I looked at it. I'm more than convinced that this is the woman which God has prepared for him. Funny thing was, in his email he said that he was reorganizing his drawer a couple days ago, and he found a birthday card. A birthday card I wrote him several years ago with a promise that I will be praying for a wife for him. And I have been praying for him.

I'm so happy for you Wee Ming!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home