Monday, March 27, 2006

To Dadeos'

Dadeos' is this extremely special 50's restaurant that my friend Geri and other International friends brought me to when I was in first year. It has the most unique interior design and the greatest Cajun and Louisana Food!

After trying there for like 5 times or something, I finally managed to catch snapshots of the place and food!

Ooohh, all of us tried different main dishes and all, so I'll name them numerically, try guessing which one I had!

Enjoy:

For appetizers, there's this green spicy jelly with bread, that tastes quite weird at the beginning, but as you bite more into it, you'll acquire the taste for it!

 Posted by Picasa


They have the best sweet potato fries that you can die for!!!!

 Posted by Picasa


Main Course:

One Posted by Picasa


Two Posted by Picasa


Three Posted by Picasa


Four Posted by Picasa


Five Posted by Picasa


 Posted by Picasa


Sooo...I'm not getting paid for this, but I highly recommend Dadeos!! Try it and you'll enjoy it I'm sure.

It's situated at:

10548A Whyte Avenue
Edmonton
Phone # 433-0930

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home