Tuesday, March 14, 2006

My Teddy Bear Prof.

Just taking a break from doing my Finance readings. Finance class today was quite the usual. Entering the class, you're greeted by the Prof setting up in front. And his appearance always just amuse the class. My prof, he's a 60 over retiree from a brokerage firm and he looks like he's a little bit stuck in the 60s. He has white beard, half balding, wears huge brown square glasses...and he really does look a little like Mr. Santa Claus! And he's always in a suit, complimented by sneakers and carrying an ancient brown suit case. That is my Prof. Looks cute, but er, his lectures always causes a few students to doze off. The classes, to be extremely honest, is quite boring (not because of the materials)...and I don't even know why I go to class. But we do have a few laughs here and there. Occasionally, my Prof would bring in some finance comics, prop the transparency on the overhead and read it out aloud to us. After that he will pause in silence, then laugh *ngek ngek ngek* and all of us who were stoned before just burst out in laughter, really laughing because of his funny laughter! Anyway, that is my Prof. and I guess his cute characteristics compensate for the boring lectures.

Now, where's my Finance text...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's good to hear that you are stoned in class :)

7:30 PM  
Blogger Grace said...

yupp yupp, we sure were!

6:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home