Monday, March 06, 2006

Something to give up

After a friend of mine put his MSN nick as "No more sighing please, thank you" for a week, I'm really contemplating of stopping this bad habit. I mean, it ain't a bad habit to me...it's just a form of expression, but everyone seems to think it's a bad habit. Then Min claims that she's getting the bad habit from me as she sighs more often now. Sigh (okay, one more last time of sighing okay...).

So, I think I shall make it as my new resolution in Year 2006: Attempt to stop sighing.

Whaddya think?

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Good Call

6:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the anonymous pices year of the rat agrees.

3:38 PM  
Blogger Grace said...

uh...thanks everyone for your support. I hope I can do it...

11:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home