Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Beartracks Mania

So, today is the first day 3rd year students are allowed to register for courses the coming year (Fall 2006/Winter 2007). My friend Lin called me yesterday freaking out coz some of her accounting classes had something like 10 spaces left (must have been snapped off by 4th year students who were given earlier registration date) and that made me freak out too. My registration for next year started today at 6am, and I woke up at 6.30am to register in all my courses for next year. All is well, I got all the courses I wanted though I don't have very nice schedules for next year, but that is alright! Now...the computer lab is just filled with people on beartracks - UOA Online Registration for Courses. Hmmmm...quite a sight.

Went to see the Business Undergrad Advisor today too...to ensure that I have all the credits to graduate with my major/minor next year. Everything looks good, though she noted that I had an extra BLAW course than needed...so I'll consider if I want to drop that or not, but probably not.

Hmmm...I can't believe I'm graduating next year...seems soooooo fast, but yet, it would have been four years of Uni life. Can't wait to grad though I do enjoy Uni life! We'll see what the future brings!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home