Saturday, January 28, 2006

Life is weird

I think life is really weird.

I had one of the worse days in my life today, externally looking that is. I woke up with a major headache, fever, cough and cold. But I had to drag myself out of bed coz I really wanted to make it to class. Lectures went in a blur, and then I had an appointment with my ex-BUEC 442 Professor and the Chair of the course. Long story, but unfortunately, I am really officially kicked out of the course, not because the Professor wouldn't give me a consent (she would, but she has no power) but because the administration didn't want to do the extra paper work. I was frustrated, because it would change my entire spring/summer plans, but surprisingly, I took it very well. I had appointments the entire afternoon, felt very ill, but after Joliane prayed for me, the fever left at 6pm, and I was able to go for Chinese New Year dinner not feeling so sick anymore. Thank God. Had a good time, but I think I drank way too much chinese tea, it's 2am right now and I can't sleep. But surprisingly, though my day looked as if it was disastrous and all, I actually don't feel all that pissed off or like tearing my hair out. I am perfectly A-okay, very calm about all these changes and it's really by God's grace. "For my grace is sufficient for you, my strength is made perfect in your weaknesses."

So, as I was saying, life is weird. I'm still not entirely sure about my spring/summer plans yet. But there is a high probability of me going back to Malaysia to attend my cousin's wedding, and that she asked me to be her bridesmaid (though I have no idea what bridesmaid actually do). That isn't weird. The weird thing is, my friend in Msia just told me on MSN that she's getting married in June. I am just feeling so weird at the thought of attending my friend's wedding, just because we're off the same age. But I am really happy for her, and would love to attend her wedding if I am back home.

I think life is just weird, things changes so fast in life. You just gota take it and move on in life.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boy, that chinese tea is some stong stuff... best not get too drunk off of it. Must remember to take it in moderation :)

10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home