Thursday, January 26, 2006

Kicked Out

Grace got kicked out of her class. Yes, can you believe that? This is disastrous. It appears that I have a course, BUEC 442 which needs a pre-requisite of BUEC 342 (which I am taking this semester) or consent from the Professor, which I didn't know about. Okay, I admit it, it is my fault, I should have read the huge university calendar more carefully...sighsss. I found out yesterday night when I was log on to the ULearn School of Business personal page to print out notes then found out the link to the course website disappeared. I didn't exactly panick, but was worried. I proceeded to go on Bear Tracks Registration Page to see if I was still in the class, and no, I've been removed from the course. SIGHSSSS...sighss. Anyway, I talked to the Professor today, sent her my unofficial transcript, and she said I better stick with taking Buec 342 this semester. *cry*...I just replied her email to ask her to consider my past grades, and seriously, it's not like WOW this course needs the pre-requisite THAT bad. So, please please pray that she will change her mind and consent me taking this course.

Sighss...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like how you refer to yourself in the third person :)

10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home