Sunday, June 03, 2007

a new chapter.

As with the new season that has approached us, I am at a new season in life. Gone were the university days: day in day out going to lectures, writing papers, doing readings and stressing over exams. Indeed, no more lectures, no more readings and NO MORE exams! When I dropped off my Eonfire office keys last Friday at the School of Business, it all seemed so final. *Sigh* A chapter of my life is closing, and a whole new chapter is opening...

This new chapter of life will prove to be quite different and interesting. I just moved into the Happy Place -- my new yellow and green cheery apartment shared with Pam (and Christiane...who is moving out in a months' time). I start my job at Earth Water on Tuesday and am extremely excited.

I thank God for the blessings He has given me. I am really looking forward to new things I will learn in life, and the challenges that will come my way.

3 Comments:

Blogger Joli said...

Hey Grace!!! How was your 1st day?!?!!!! Wow, your REALLY A BIG GIRL, NOW!!!

9:06 PM  
Blogger HuiChuan said...

haha. so how was it?

9:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Grace,

How's yr work thus far? Keep me updated!

- Ps Tim

4:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home