Thursday, September 28, 2006

The Smiling Match is On!

Alright, Min and Hui Chuan are right. I'm not shy...

After all those smiles being tossed two and fro, I seriously contemplated of just casually saying hi coz I was a bit tired of it.

See, I found out more stuff. Like OMG, we are in the same finance class too! Today a student sitting next to him asked a question during finance class, so I turned to look at her, and then at the same time, he looked at me. So I think both of us were a little shocked. Then then, he is also an executive with one of the Business Clubs, so our office is two doors away! So yeah, I see him quite a bit on Tues/Thurs. But other days, nope.

So I was thinking since we keep on bumping into each other and I'm a friendly girl, I may as well say hi. Then, in law class today, I decided not to. See, he was sitting right in front of me again, and then after class, he turned to me and smiled. So, naturally I smiled back. I thought this would be the most natural scenario to casually say hi. But he didn't say hi...so why should I say hi? And I know he isn't mute since he asks questions in class. So it would be unfair for me to say hi. So...I decided not to be a friendly girl. A tit for tat.

I've decided. Everytime he smiles handsomely at me, I'll smile back sweetly. That's the game plan!

To my dear concerned readers, please don't be too concerned. I am taking in your advice of being "friends" with him. I really am. See, right now we have a smiling friendship!

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*singing* "Love is in the air!!!"

6:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just for clarification, Gracie Poo (cause I know you are going to yell at me), your blog looks like a 12 year old girl is talking to her friends in one single breath. It sounds like she is playing games with someone she is genuinely interested in. So yell at me if you will, but I know the truth :)

P.S. It's good to see you have moved beyond the pinching. Now you are playing hard to get ;)

6:38 PM  
Blogger Grace said...

nilos,

trying to get into Canadian Idol? Sorry, fat chance!

And dude...what are you saying? I'm not playing hard to get. I'm not interested in that brown sweatshirt. I don't know that brown sweatshirt.

And watch out for your little butt tomorrow!!!

7:24 PM  
Blogger athen said...

LOL...

I can see some sparks in the air ;=)

Keep us posted.

8:49 PM  
Blogger Grace said...

seriously guys, nothing is happening. don't get yourself all excited ppl...

10:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know ar, by not saying hi to the fella, you will seem more like you are flirting. Saying hey is the normal, most natural thing to do. As such, just talk to him...or else he might think you're fishing :P

4:26 AM  
Blogger Voon said...

aww.. you guys.. I think Grace is in loveee~

5:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Someone's having a crush?? =P Hehehe, well, it would seem that way (esp to him), if you continue to just smile at him. =P

Cheers,
Chin Wee

P.S. As a guy, he should have at least said a "Hi!" Tsk tsk tsk.. hehehe

12:01 PM  
Blogger Grace said...

Thank you Chin Wee!

See, at least someone is sane here. That brown sweatshirt should say Hi! And if he doesn't why should I?

And you guys, stop teasing, you know I'm not that kind to fall for a stranger on the street...

So, please don't get so excited...

10:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yoh! woman, just do it already man. the pride thing is so getting in the way of you making a friend. you wanna bump into him for the rest of the year and never know his name?

tsk tsk. i don't think you have a crus of any sort, i just think you should just get the first 'hi' out of the way and then everything will be sweet.

12:36 AM  
Blogger Alex said...

You could be the first to say hi. After all, Ruth asked Boaz to marry her. This doesn't excuse him for not trying, but there'd be nothing wrong with you saying the first word.

12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home