Monday, January 30, 2006

Porridge

 Posted by Picasa


Still sick. Went to the Doctor's today, and he told me there isn't anything he can do for me coz it's a viral infection (how come there's no cure for viral infection??) and prescribed me more rest + more water.

So, I concluded that I gota nurse myself back to health since I got no one to manja with. I've been missing several meals last few days just coz I haven't had any appetite. I've been craving for porridge though, and so, today decided to make my first ever chicken porridge! It was really yummy and successful I think, though my grandma's porridge will always be the best!

p.s. porridge here is referred to Chinese rice porridge and not White's cereal porridge.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope ur feeling better. Ur not back for CNY, eh? Perhaps, it's a sign ;-) Have fun and take care k.

12:52 PM  
Blogger Grace said...

Hey Alex,
Yeah, am feeling better, thanks. No-lah, got classes how to come back for CNY? Why is it a sign??

7:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home