Wednesday, December 06, 2006

My Last Fall Semester!

Woah, it's quite an embarassment hanging out with these three girls today making a ton of noise and throwing snow into each other's faces. Like seriously, I hope no one saw me out there today with snow in my face coz hey, unlike my dear friends, I am nearly a business graduate and is supposed to be all professional. Uhuh.

It was lots of fun, and I wished we didn't have such crumbly snow then we could make a snowman in the quad!! My last day of fall sem, pretty memorable for sure!



6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heys.. long time no see..

Nice pics.. ;-)

12:11 AM  
Blogger athen said...

Well, its really god that you are done with school already. Not like me, still have three more weeks to go =(

1:02 PM  
Blogger Grace said...

Jeremy,

So good to catch up with you after such a long time. Will be checking your blog out for sure :)

Athen,

School is till three more weeks? Are ya lying?!? I may be done with classes, but final exam starts next week :(

2:13 PM  
Blogger athen said...

Nope. I wasn't lying at all. I will finish my last exam on the 21st.Ok, I was exaggerating a bit. So, it will be finish in two weeks =)

Best of luck with all the exams. I honestly think they creted exams just to torture us. To make us go insane, and lose the sole purpose of being young.

5:20 PM  
Blogger Grace said...

But you're done with classes, right? Then there's lotsa time to study!

My exam ends Dec 19th, so we are in the same boat anyways!

Exams, oh, who loves them? No one! Everybody hates them but it's just an easy conventional way to test our knowledge on the subject area, very subjectively that is. All the best to you too! You grad after this?

5:50 PM  
Blogger a passing cloud said...

wah the snow looks so fun! bet it hurts, tho...

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home