Sunday, December 10, 2006

Exams, don't you just love 'em?

Final exam starts this week. I seriously think I'm gona fail (*cry*)...and this time is for real!! Maybe coz it's my last year, I haven't had much motivation to study and it's REAL BAD!!! Please pray for me!

Exam Schedule:

Tues, Dec 12th, 2pm : BLAW 402
Wed, Dec 13th, 9am : FIN 442
Fri, Dec 15th, 9am : BUEC 479
Tues, Dec 19th, 9am : BLAW 444
Tues, Dec 19th, 2pm : Econ 211

Please pray hard for me while I try (yes, try) to study smart :p

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heys... dun worry.. you've still got time to prepare.. make good use of the time left..

ALL THE BEST!

=)


(Jeremy)

11:07 AM  
Blogger Voon said...

Will be praying for u..

11:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know Grace, all that happens is for God, and throught God - for His glory. I have two verses to encourage you, and I know I am taking them out of context, but I believe that the new context I am putting them into keeps the original purpose of the verse...

Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.


Proverbs 28:25
A greedy man stirs up dissension, but he who trusts in the LORD will prosper.

luv yah - and feel like yah!

3:44 PM  
Blogger athen said...

You will be fine.

9:38 PM  
Blogger Grace said...

Jeremy, Voon, Joliane and Athen,

Thank you for the encouragement! After two exams, I am still alive and that is a good sign. Three more to go!

3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home