Thursday, October 12, 2006

Thank God I didn't fail!

Some of you have asked how I had done on my BLAW 444 Midterm. So yeah, just wanted to let you know that I got the results today, and I didn't fail, thank GOD! Wana guess what was the highest mark on the midterm? It was a measly 78%...and the average was 63%. I still did bad, but not that bad, since everyone did bad I guess. Ahh, I'm just grateful that I don't feel as stupid now, since the whole class did badly as it was just a purely difficult exam.

The next two weeks is going to be a busy time for me, so here's my schedule so you can pray for me!

Tuesday, Oct 17: BLAW 402 Midterm
Thursday, Oct 19: FIN 442 Assignment Due
Friday, Oct 20: Econ 211 Paper Due

Tuesday, Oct 24: BUEC 479 Midterm
Thursday, Oct 26: FIN 442 Midterm

Thank you for keeping me in prayer!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home