Monday, January 03, 2005

I reckon it works.

Ok, this is my first blog, although I have had to create a website for my BUS 201 course. Of course, it was rather inactive after the 'homework' was handed in. You will have to pardon my inexperience capabilities in writing and blogging. As always, I guess the best way to learn 'how to do this' is by just playing and clicking along! That's how technology works at times eh?

So...today is the 3rd day in 2005. I can't believe how fast time flies. Cliche as it sounds, it really is true. I am still on my christmas break and going back to University on January 10th. The past week of holiday has been pretty good, spent relaxing, sleeping more than usual to compensate the lack of sleep for the entire semester, eating more than usual (ate too much turkey during Christmas), reading, praying, e-mailing, reading up on world events. The tsunami disaster is indeed destressing and saddening. I guess how I feel is how everyone feel, and there is not much more I can express my sadness over the hundred thousands that have died and millions who are displaced without shelter, clean water and food. God certainly does have His reasons to allow the disaster to happen. So happen, I am writing a short theology paper on it, so e-mail me if you want to read it though it's really not a polished paper. Still working on it.

New Year's have been okay, went to church, then to friend's place for 'fondue.' It is a type of French cuisine, quite interesting...maybe I should get a set later! Went for 'Salute to Vienna' orchestra concert at Winspear Centre with aunt, and it was excellent.

Will blog-in later! Happy New Year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home